Monday, April 13, 2009

Hi again.

*dodges flying tomatoes*

Ok. So I'm back, for reals now. I hope.

I've been neglecting this little blog of mine because well, I felt like there was nothing to talk about.

Until I realized that there IS a lot to talk about. Duh. My life is totally blog fodder.

SoOoOoooo, I'm going to try to start blogging again--especially with this upcoming summer where I know there'd be a lot to talk about.

I'll be playing catch-up for the next couple of posts--I have to catch you, my beloved readers up on what has been happening lately don't I? Don't I? ANSWER ME!

Anyhoo...

For now, I leave you with this snippet of my newest obsession in music: The Climb by (I'm embarrassed to even say this) Miley Cyrus. Okokok, she sucks, and I'm sick of Hannah Montana, but this song is....wow.

"There's always going to be another mountain.
I'm always going to want to make it move.
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm going to have to lose.

Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side,
It's the climb."

Sheer poetry, I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment